12.12.2009

Madonna Pointy

We go to the movies. "Everybody's Fine," has been falsely advertised as a feel good family comedy for the Holidays, it's not. It takes place in Summer, and it's very sad but true to real life. Everyone is trying to live up to their parent's expectations and lying when they don't. All in all Everybody is not fine.
After the movie we get lunch, and are talking about Tums vs. Rolaids. My Mom prefers Rolaids, I say i have been getting indigestion lately, she says it's cause I lay down after I eat. She is confusing her habits with mine, I don't do that.
I say," No its really only when I drink beer."
They say, "Don't drink beer."

Then my Dad says,"When I drank beer I would just do a bunch of coke too."
I'm thinking oh Yeah-yo?

Walking back to the car, we pass by some display windows with bras.
Dad, under his breath: " Pointy bras are back huh? I hope they don't get Madonna pointy cause someone could get an eye poked out."

Someone certainly could.

No comments:

Post a Comment